Minggu, 07 Agustus 2011

8

Today is my birthday!Yup, I just tell myself that I'm the special one. I was born in August 8th. For that reason, 8 become my favorite number and may be my lucky number.

It has been a long time to write nothing in this blog. Finally, I can make it real to write now. I have had many examination for last 3 weeks. I had Penmaba Mandiri UNJ (failed), "Ecrire" test, "Oral" test (both in CCF) and the last but not least, Simak UI. I had find myself stuck on my table in my chamber for weeks. But, it doesn't matter because this is y passion. You can do anything for your passion even it's hard enough. But, please believe me, it make you strong and tough inside. And now, let's wait for the result. "Je souhaite il y a un bon nouveaux la semaine prochaine".

Time to back to work is coming!
Mlikum!